Pages

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

SHSH! DON'T SAY IT!

 
Good Morning to you,
 
Dare I say the word..... Christmas. 
 
What's that you say,  I didn't hear you?
 
Did you say, Christmas?
 
Ok, I'll say it louder, CHRISTMAS is just around the corner!
 
 
 
 
So, with Christmas in mind, 
for the last few months,
 I
 have
been cutting, sewing and beading
to add to
my
collection of hearts.
 
 
 
I add more each year
as I have
 many
 uses for them.
 
 
 
I use hearts, inter-mingled with garlands
 on my banister.
 Red and green  truly herald
 Christmas
for me.
 
 
I hang them in my kitchen.
I have been known not to  take them down,
until Spring arrives,
 well ,
only to dust them!
 
 
 
I hang them from my ironwork bookcases
amongst the swirls
and curls.
 
 
I tie them onto door knobs
 
 
I have been known to give them as gifts
 
 
 
I have made smaller hearts to decorate Christmas gifts,
 
 
 
and as you get to know me, you will come to know that I love
HEARTS!
 
This week I shall be joining,
 
 
Take care and I will see you later in the week.
 
Best Wishes
 
 
Daphne xxx 
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...