Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU

Good Morning to you,



My Mince Pies have been made
and are ready for baking.




The fragrance of fresh



and
dried fruits 


fill the air.


Red Christmas cushions
and


bright red Poinsettias
bring seasonal colour
to each of my rooms.


Our Christmas tree
 looks so lovely 
hung with decorations
old and new.


Even my Christmas dress
has been chosen.


With all my Christmas gifts wrapped
and Christmas cards delivered,
there is just one
very important thing left for me to do,
and that is
 to
wish you
and your family
a very
Happy Christmas
and
to say thank you so very much
for taking the time
throughout the year
 to
visit me here
at Ivy, Phyllis and Me!
Your love and support
for
Ivy, Phyllis and Me!
is truly appreciated.


As Always,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

It is so wonderful to know you enjoy reading Ivy, Phyllis and Me! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes to you.

Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...