Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

WHEN DAPHNE IS UNWELL

Good Morning to you,


Take one poorly Daphne


and
put her to bed.


Give her a couple of pain killers
to ease her poor head.


A drink
made with
 honey
and


a splash of lemon,


with tissues to help
so her nose will not redden.


A
a jug of water 
placed on her bedside table,


will help poor Daphne
 recover
as quick as she is able.

All of these kind things
will help in the fight,
to allow her body
to make itself right.

When she is well,
and there is no more concern,
she will thank you so much
and
her smile will return.

..... and my smile did return as these are all the kind things which George did for me when I was unwell last week. It's good to know we are always there for each other in time of need.

.... and did I thank him, oh yes, I thanked him,
again and again
and again.

I do love him.

Take care and I will catch up with you on Thursday.

As always,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

It is so wonderful to know you enjoy reading Ivy, Phyllis and Me! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes to you.

Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...