Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

OH DEAR ME ~ I AM POORLY TODAY

Good Morning to you,


Phyllis asked me last week, if I had received my flu injection this year.  I replied, I didn't think I  needed one, as I have been as fit as a fiddle.

.... but can you believe it, the following day, I became poorly. 

It started on Monday evening, when my throat felt a little sore, then it progressed to a heavy cold. I cannot stop coughing and sneezing. It certainly isn't the flu, but my word I feel poorly.

I am taking medication, so hopefully by the weekend, I will be back to my normal self.

So I am sorry to say,


my kitchen is closed for the moment.

I am hoping to catch up with you again on Sunday.

Until then, take care.

As Always,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

It is so wonderful to know you enjoy reading Ivy, Phyllis and Me! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes to you.

Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...