Pages

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!


Good Morning to you,

Now, there's a thing.....I've been tagged! This is a new experience for me.
Let me explain. The lovely person who tagged me is  Debbie from Our Old Homestead. Debbie asked me if I would join the fun.
Make yourself a cup of coffee, get comfortable and I will tell you all about it.
Here we go. 


As with all things there are rules. Every tagged person will be asked to tell eleven things about themselves.
The person who tagged you will ask eleven questions, which you answer.
Then you ask eleven questions for the eleven blogs you are going to tag. The people you choose to tag should have less than 200 followers.
Mention the blog which tagged you, but please do not tag back.
Let us begin,
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
I love warm sunshine on my face
I hate confrontation
I adore cooking
I am on a diet
Love, love, love gardening
Can pack a house, move, make a home
in no time at all
I love costume jewellery
I love music
I love reading
I am 5 foot 2 inches
I am an Aries

THESE ARE THE ELEVEN QUESTIONS
I HAVE BEEN ASKED
Favourite Flower?
  

Roses, especially the big old blousey ones


Where would you love to visit if you could visit anywhere?

Australia

Do you have a bucket list?

No, I like surprises

What is your greatest fear?





Not having a book to read
Very light hearted I know, but I wanted to keep this fun.


What is your favourite animal?


King Charles Spaniel

Are you a sweet or salty person? 


Without a doubt, a sweet person

What is your favourite song? 



Mr Tambourine Man by The Byrds

What does your weekly breakfast look like?

Winter, I enjoy porridge and blueberries
Summer, I enjoy Greek Yoghurt and fruit 


What is your favourite season?


Springtime, because Summer is on it's way.

Do you vote?
Absolutely.....YES
Will you retire early?
Yes, I already have

ELEVEN QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK
Who is your favourite author?
What is your favourite food?
Are you an outdoor girl or an indoor girl?
Which do you prefer, sunshine or snow?
What do you dislike?
What is your favourite colour?
Do you enjoy comedy or drama?
If you could choose anyone, past or present to dine with, who would you chose?
If you had to live on a desert island for one year, what would you take?
What is the name of your pet?
What was the name of your first teacher?

I have tagged the following people who I hope will join in the fun.
This week I shall be joining,
Have a lovely day and I will see you later in the week.
Best Wishes
Daphne xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...