Pages

Friday, 16 November 2012

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD


Good Morning to you,

I've had something on my mind for quite a few days.


....but,
the trouble is,
 I don't know WHAT it is!

Had I forgotten someone's birthday?
I checked the calendar.

NO!


Had I forgotten an important appointment?
I double checked the calendar!


NO!


Had I promised
 to do
something, for someone 
and forgotten?

I rang around family and friends,

The answer,
was still
NO!


source
I racked my brain,
NO,
I still couldn't think of anything!

This was driving me insane,
 so,  
I decided to sleep on it.


source
THEN

In the middle of the night,
 I awoke,
and
to my horror,
I realised what is was,

Fiona from Raindrops and Daisies  had nominated me for an award!


I had meant to get back to Fiona and say thank you, but life had taken over and I  totally forgot.

Fiona, I am so sorry, how could I forget, I was thrilled to receive the award!





Please forgive me,
source
Can we still be friends xx


Best Wishes
Daphne xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...